In the framework of the International Mental Health Day, Kukes Regional Council organized a meeting with representatives of health institutions of Kukes District.
The purpose of this meeting was to gather ideas and expression of needs for projects in health sector.
Participants were briefly presented the priorities of the Regional Development Strategy of Kukes Regional Council; one of these priorities is-Health Protection.
Objectives and expected outcomes in this area were also discussed.
During the meeting, these main ideas came out for interventions:
1. Awareness of population for breast cancer and cervix in women.
2. Support with equipment for persons with disabilities.
3. A project awareness on malnutrition.
4. Establishment of a moving ambulance with all the equipment for various emergencies in rural areas.
5. Promotion and awareness with brochures for symptoms of various diseases.